Monday 17 November 2008

conversation with my CAT


Here is my new project based on an article I recently read in a newspaper. Of course I'm gonna have to write and ask permission bla blabla ... but the idea is simple and funny.

The article brought back memories of the time I had conversation with my Cat when nobody was at home. The strangest thing I remember is telling my cat (while as usual he lies lazily on the sofa), about all my worries. he'd be looking at me and then suddenly he would just turn his head away and fall asleep, as if to say, "your worries are insignificant and really doesnt need much of my attention".

And actually that made me realise that of course, what I see as my troubles, is insignificant when I look around me (the wars, the poverty, the cruelty). And so I would just leave my cat to rest and go about my usual stuff ...

Today I wish I had a cat, being an unemployed animator, I do need a deaf ear to hear my worries ....

No comments: