Sunday 24 May 2009

Vanilla Sky, Vanilla Walk, Vanilla Ice cream ...




Physical strength can easily be portrayed using a props but remove the prop and see if your pose read the same way ... I always assume (despite knowing better) that posing my character would be an easy task that can be left to the last minute. but then once working on it, i always realise it takes more than a strong silhouette to make a pose to work, and then i go in and start rotating every single of the body because for a pose to work, every parts of the body needs to convey the emotion ... lesson learned.

Also some great answers from the Alumni Tutor that helped me pushed my pose. SOme great feedback and comments from my fellow classmates ... cant believe only 3 weeks away now to finish class one and i feel like in class 2 i get to venture in the big kids playground ... so exciting

No comments: